So, lately, I have been wondering around on what to do with the blade finish and bolster.
I have made some different tryout version of the bolsters, but none of them are satisfying that I did no like the quality of fitting and looks.
Also the blade finish, the patina looked good for a while, but not quite the level I liked.
The current version of the bolster, which is in progress, is little thicker and planning on making it rust finish. Hope I will like the green copper.
For the blade, I have grinded down little farther to the limit of the shape starts to loose its original intended shape. I will then finish it with decorative file marks.
The progress of this one is very slow, but going forward…