2013/02/28

Being busy but not progressing...

I just realized that my update speed of blog has slowed quite bit... I only have 10 post since this year has started....

also noticed that the twitter is not busy ether. What is happening????


Well, one reason is my new forge. I finally managed to schedule a forge fire time and it is coming up in about week. But since I have took my old forge in pieces, I have got no forge to play with....


My plan was to have my new forge constructed already by now, but the new forge is still in pieces of bricks. father more, I have no idea of how to get the forge set up on my hip height with all the optional parts attached.



however, I have had good plan on forge itself and this is how it looks and does look promising. All I need to figure out now is how to cement them on the base and how to set it stable on hip height.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿